Monday, March 22, 2010

2010 Plans


Ok here we go:

Schutzhund 1 Title - July trial at North Myrtle Beach
Schutzhund 2 Title - November trial at homegrounds (Piedmonth Schutzhund Club)

Let the training begin! (well, it already has started, but I thought I'd post my goals here!)

Hopefully this "post it to the world" mentality will make sure I really get this done.
We're close in many ways - now that we have more daylight, we've been training obedience every day at home. I will start slipping in some tracking as well. Hooray! I'm excited! (secretly I think Kane is too!)

2 comments:

Mrs. JP said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see this post. I've been wondering how you, hubby and Kane are. How are your seedlings?
Go Kane Go!!! We're cheering for you.

YD, sometimes with Samantha and June said...

Yay! I bet Kane is so ready! He probably is more excited than you are! :)