Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We're ready!

Blind search is ready.

Courage test / long bite is ready.

Obedience is ready.

 If I'm lucky and my nerves don't get to me, I will throw the dumbbell OVER the jump and A-frame instead of INTO it. It's really loud when you do. Plus your dog looks at you like you've lost your mind....

Tracking is ready if you can remember where you put your corners. Again, while you ponder this, your dog looks at you as if you've lost your mind.

The dog is ready to track at least!

We have worked through our gun shot issues, mostly. And ironically enough I feel best about protection. Kane is doing a super job and all I can hope for is that I live up to my end of the bargain...

Dec 4 and 5 are the dates for our Schutzhund 1 trial. Please cross fingers and paws, hold thumbs and send good thoughts to me and Kane in Mt Ulla, NC. If you are nearby - please come visit! The more people I have watching me, the worse I throw the dumbbell! :-)

3 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

We know Kane is ready anytime, just need to know his mommy is ready as well. :)
We can't wait to see and hear more!
Have a happy Thanksgiving!


YD & the girls.

Mrs. JP said...

Yeehaw, I've been missing your posts and the pictures of handsome Kane. Of course, you are ready. You both look ready in all the photos I saw. You'll probably have so much adrenaline pumping the day of trials you'll sling that thing no problem. Keep us posted. We're all rooting for you here in the holler.

K9-CRAZY said...

You are braver than I am, before a trial I don't tell anyone - I get proportionally more nervous with the number of people who know.

Good luck!