Monday, July 13, 2009

A Farewell


I'd like to take a moment to leave my own online farewell for my friends Ghandi, Buoy and little Davey.
We had a memorial service for all of them last Saturday afternoon, and although it was so very sad, it felt good to be together as friends and be able to say goodbye to our four-legged friends.
My friends, their owners, could make some kind of peace, and those of us that also loved, petted, cheered, hugged and admired these dogs could be there to hug our friends. They were all such amazing, wonderful and talented dogs.
I feel so lucky to have these women as my friends, and to have known these three.

See you at the bridge you beautiful, handsome trio of boys. Love Always.



Ghandi

Buoy

Davey Crockett

2 comments:

Scout and Freyja said...

Rest in peace at the Bridge...

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

rest in peace

Woodrow Sweetie & MJ